India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. As businesses brace themselves up for the “new normal scenario” post COVID-19, India has been tirelessly working to consolidate its position as a resilient economy with steadfast and swift decision making.
The country provides huge opportunities to business entities in terms of….
- Young demography where about 65% of the population is below the age of 35 years
- A vast land bank available for setting up industries
- One of the largest countries which provides easy access to almost all kinds of
raw materials, across product profiles
- An enviable infrastructure and highways connecting every corner of the
- A network of 213 ports, highest in the Asia Pacific region and 486 airports
- A stable political structure and a stable government
- India has surged to ranking 63 in ease of doing business.
- A stable and easy taxation system.
Apart from the above, India:
- A Country bestowed with all natural resources ranging from beaches, wildlife, mountains, seas, gardens and historical wonders. A mesmerizing experience for mankind.
- A vibrant hub for culture, religion, education and social establishments.
Now, India is at the pedestal of a new growth curve of rapid industrialization, driven by technological prowess and inventive disruptions.
We at Tax Connect Advisory Services LLP, as a part of this resurgent growth, assist overseas clients in entry to India process, and we partner with the prospective client to render end to end services, which include:
- In depth market research and assessment, opportunities and threats, according to the product profile
- Strategy and formulation of business plans, budgeting of CapEx and operating expenses
- Land and office leasing, after appropriate geography research
- Formation of company and registration and connected compliances
- Establishing factory and office premises
- Registration and compliances of regulatory requirements as required under Companies Act (2013), Income Tax Act (1961), Goods and Services Act (2017), Custom Act (1962), Factory Act (1948), The Employee’s State
- Insurance Act (1948) and The Employees' Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provisions Act (1952)
- Help in obtaining electricity connections, water connections, local municipal compliances, certifications as and when required, and any other regulatory compliances which may be specific to a particular business profile
- Liaison with government officials and tax authorities wherever required
- Assistance in engagement of ancillary service providers like transporters, safety and security, clearing and forwarding agents, housekeeping, HR consultants, contractors, architects, professionals, key management personnel and other staff
- Assistance in procurement of machineries and infrastructure set-up
- Guidance on foreign exchange transactions and regulations thereof and opening of bank accounts, if required
- Assistance in memberships of trade bodies in India
Tax Connect also offers continuity of compliances related to Companies, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, Customs regulations, Goods and Service Tax, Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance, Factories Act etc, in terms of:
- Submission of returns
- Attending to government departmental queries
- Appeals and hearings
- Tax reconciliations and remittances
- Compliance to foreign exchange regulations for repatriations and inflows
- Overall control on compliances and reporting thereof